Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Piggy Love-DRS Designs Thursday Challenge #57

The challenge over at the DRS Designs Blog today is PIGS.....I love how this turned out.  I was sitting there with several stamps in front of me and this just came to me. to mask the "O" off of the stacked love image and replaced it with a stamped, cut and popped up the pig in puddle (obviously, cutting off the puddle portion!). I used primrose petal for love and the pig was colored in pink pirouette with a primrose nose.  I used the small hearts from the stamp scattered hearts, cut and popped them up too.  Those hearts and the tiny ones on the love letters were painted with red smooch paint. Some twine, a button and the dotted embossing folder.
Have a great day!

Pam


1 comment:

  1. Love how you used that cute pig and the stacked love image. Your button treatment is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete