Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, January 4, 2013

TTSTV challenge 30 by Pat. G.-triple stamping

Good morning and Happy New Year to everyone out there in blogland!  I hope your time with spent with the ones you love!  I thought I'd use some sunny images for our TTSTV over on MFPspeedytv where Pat G. gave us the tutorial for triple stamping.  I used Bring on the Sun and painted it with pearlescent watercolors. A hazel nut piece of white core card stock was embossed and sanded a bit. Layers were 4 x4, 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and their mats were 1/8" bigger. I stamped and paper pieced the bees up on dimensional and the sentiment is on a dimensional as well.

Happy New Year!

Pam

8 comments:

  1. I like how you colored the sunflowers, and the color of the embossed bg!! You also did a neat job of the sky in between the sunflowers. A nice card to see, especially this time of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pam, I love the way you used the technique!! We were on the same sunny wave length :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,
    So pretty! I really like the colors and the BG looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. I love the way you photographed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, I love the square card for this technique...well done...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty!!! Love the soft colors you chose...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tripple stamping! Love how you used the square format & frames on the outer edges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great. i love that sanded embossed background.

    ReplyDelete