Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, January 11, 2013

TTSTV challenge 31- Paper bag flowers


Happy Friday!  My card was made for TTSTV's challenge 31 over at MFPSPEEDYTV.  It was brought to us by Tammylee. What a great and fun project.  I would definitely make a bunch next time to keep on hand!  Maybe I'll do that this weekend. I am sneaking the sentiment from a set called Love, Love, Love to be released Monday at MFP's a HC. I punched 6 flowers and added cosmic pink smooch spritz...heavily, crinkled, punched a hole and added the brad.  A homemade tag for the sentiment.

Take care,

Pam

5 comments:

  1. Love your card and flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,
    Very pretty card - and your flower is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pam, I love the embossing and ribbon treatment, shows the flower off to perfection:)

    ReplyDelete