Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

MFP's a HC February Blog Hop day 1-Lots of Luck



February Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Lots of Luck Featured February 19
Hum Along Featured February 20
Rain Clouds Featured February 21
All Postal Featured February 22
Happy February!  I can't believe it is almost gone.  Where does the time go? As my teammate has decided on a theme for her blog cards, she gave me the inspiration to do the same...thanks, Sue!
I have chosen to do the same sketch for my blog cards each day.  I hope you enjoy!
Pam


Please hop along with us! You have a chance 
 to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on February 23,2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday February 22,2013.






 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:
"Love Script"

 

The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Big Cupcake"
 

28 comments:

  1. What great paper! Excellent!
    kren
    http://www.afourthlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout and fun paper to go with the images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous paper for your images, Pam! Cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love the colorful papers. And a great idea to add a bow. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the paper you chose to showcase your shamrock and I like the little red bow. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, your card is so cute! Makes me yearn for Spring time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that paper Pam. It is kinda funky. I love how you tied the ribbon around the little clover. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright and cheerful card!!! I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see each day's cards! I love the way you used the "lucky" sentiment and the DP is COOL!

    *Son's surgery has been postponed due to sickness...so here I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam,
    Adorable card - and your DP is awesome. I especially love the tiny bow on the shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great DP! Almost has a retro feel to it! The little red bow around the shamrock is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pam--this card is so adorable! I love it! And I really like your idea of using the same sketch each day of the hop! Can't wait to see your card tomorrow! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card Pam! I love the sentiment and it pairs really well with your fun patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pam! terrific idea to do the same sketch for each stamp set. glad I could be of help to you. I found it relaxing to do the same card design for each set. going to do it again next month with another card idea. now about your card it is wonderful...like the pattern paper you paired up with the clover.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card; love the bg paper. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. DP on this card is perfect! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I looove the patterned paper on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete