Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, February 22, 2013

MFP's a HC February blog hop day 4-All Postal



February Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Lots of Luck Featured February 19
Hum Along Featured February 20
Rain Clouds Featured February 21
All Postal Featured February 22

Please hop along with us! You have a chance 
 to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on February 23,2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday February 22,2013.




Here's a card I made for the sketch challenge over on SCS.






 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:
"Love Script"

 

The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Big Cupcake"
 

20 comments:

  1. Love the color combo. I love that the set includes the sentiment Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful color combination. So soft & pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card there, Pam! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you created patterned paper with the post mark, very clever! This card is really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I love the colors and how you stamped the postmarks to create your own paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty done in the greens!!! Lovely card...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam,the colors you used on this card are so pretty. I like how the vertical strip looks with the cancellation marks. I know today is a tough day for you. HUGS!!Lets chat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really fun! What pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors you used on your card are so soft and pretty! I like how you used the crocus stamp around your "forever" sentiment, and how you used the postmark stamp for the border background! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colors! I love the double ribbon! Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam,
    How pretty and elegant. The colors are so soft and serene and make me wish that Spring was here now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card; love the colors. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam, you do such a good job with a sketch idea!!! I have a hard time with that. Also like your green color scheme.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great layout to showcase these stamps...love your colors, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pam--this card is gorgeous!!! I love how you stamped the crocus flowers around the sentiment! That was so creative! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoy seeing your cards and have joined your blog. I hope you will follow my blog as well. kren @ www.afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete