Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, February 15, 2013

TTSTV challenge 36-Rock Salt

Every time I type or see "rock salt," it makes me think rock, paper, scissors.  What a weird game!
I am not sure doing a chipboard flower was the right thing for this technique.  However, the drying time was over night and I wanted to get this up on time so it is what it is! I used the sentiment from the soon to be released set Rain Clouds.  Come on over to MFPspeedytv and check out the tutorial this week.  I just love trying different techniques! 

Our set for this week's challenge

(This is one of my all time favorite sets)

Have a great weekend!

Pam

5 comments:

  1. Pam Love your big flower, made a beautiful card! Great job using the technique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Pam!!! Love the big flower....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,
    very pretty and that flower is so adorable and happy!! Your pretty card will be making someone feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! What kind of inks did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Shimmer spritz in purple and then some tempting turquoise which I sponged on.

      Delete