Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

DRS Designs Challenge #62-Shamrocks/clovers


Good day!  I hope this day finds everyone happy and well.  My card for you today was made for the DRS Designs Thursday challenge. Today it is all about 4 leaf clovers and shamrocks.  I love little Paddy Bear paired with the Happy St. Patrick's day greeting.  I embossed the gray layer and added some celery seam binding. Paddy was colored with blushing bride, crumb cake, celery and gumball green.  I stamped the sentiment and then stamped one of the little shamrocks again and punched it out with the tiny circle punch. Head on over to DRS Designs to play...also, they have their Stamp-a-versary game, too. To win you have to play, so go play!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment