Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

MFP's a HC March Blog hop-day 3


March Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured March 19
Garden Bunny

Featured March 20
 Spring Things
 
Featured March 21
 Glad Glads
I made this card for yesterday's Sketch Challenge over on SCS.  
My card below was made for the hop today using the color challenge over on SCS from this past Tuesday- midnight muse, baja breeze and marina mist. I used Miss Caroline dilly dally dp on both cards and a bit of old SU! dp on the lower one.


 
Featured March 22
Seed Packets

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on March 23,2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday March 22,2013.



 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"News From The Woods"

 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

                                                         "Corn Ears"
 

 

18 comments:

  1. Two pretty cards - love that second all blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! OOHHHH! I get to see your first one again! It's so pretty! Love the second as well. Love how you colored in the just part of the flowers! Beautiful!!!! See you around cyberspace!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and yellow together. Very pretty frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice creations, Pam! Happy to see what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are lovely. The second one makes me want to try that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. I love the soft blue used. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a beautiful job on your cards. I love how you only colored part of the flower on the second one and it looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these cards are so pretty!! I'm really not sure which one I like better. They both have their attributes. I love the coloring of the gladiolas and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job using today's set, Pam. I especially like the second one, with just a few petals of the glads colored. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty cards with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both your cards are beautiful! I especially love the second one, the blue color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two cool cards, but that second one is outstanding, Pam! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of your cards are awesome...I like the color that you used...well done

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two beautiful cards Pam! Love all the blue! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. 2 very pretty cards, Pam! My favorite is the second one with the lovely shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh, this set is so pretty in blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards and like the soft colors.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful in blue! I love the look of the partially colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete