Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, March 15, 2013

MFPspeedytv tutorial time challenge 40-snack toppers


Thanks to Tammylee for the fun tutorial over on TTSTV at MFPspeedytv.  A snack topper is such an awesome way to dress up some goodies...edible or not.  I am known in my neighborhood for my stovetop chocolate oatmeal cookies and made these for my dd's bff. I know she'll be tickled.  I kept it simple as she isn't a frilly gal.
Head on over to MFPspeedytv and you just might win this fun stamp set!
I used the soon to be released sets: Glad, Glads and Spring Things.
Be sure to check out the blog hop next week!

Pam

6 comments:

  1. Boy the cookies look so good and your topper is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute topper and those treats look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy treat - and the topper is most adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could put a serious dent into that mountain of chocolaty goodness! Your bunny fur is colored with texture -- love your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice projects - those treats look yummy but a lot less healthy than the bunny's carrots!

    ReplyDelete