Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, March 8, 2013

TTSTV Challenge #39-detachable bookmark card


My card today was made for the 39th tutorial challenge over on MFPspeedytv.  Today it is the detachable bookmark card.  A lot of fun!  With encouragement from my friend MariLynn, I chose to make the bookmark a flap on the top of the card.  I am not certain that you can see my little insert in the bottom right corner but the flap is up and it says, "That's music to my ears!" There is a perforated line so that the bookmark can be easily removed. Head on over and play and you could win this stamp set

I used MFP's a HC Just a Note and dogwood blossoms and used a tutorial challenge from the beginning of February on my blossoms-faux frosting.

Pam

6 comments:

  1. What an incredibly creative idea to make the bookmark a flap. Now you've got me thinking....

    I'm following you. Follow me! kren @ www.afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,
    Beautiful and elegant, Pam. The image looks awesome over the musical notes background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how you stamped over the musical background!!! Lovely card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty & I love the twist you did for the bookmark being a flap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love the way you stamped on top of the background!

    ReplyDelete