Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, March 22, 2013

TTSTV challenge 41-Patchwork borders





Happy Friday!  I am headed to the airport.....for some fun in the sun.. MUCH needed!
My cards today are for Pat's tutorial over on MFPspeedytv...tutorial time 41...patchwork borders.  I do not own dies. I made the first one and realized it wasn't a border, so I set out a second time and glued my 1" squares to dp...hoping it was thin enough to use a punch.  It was.  Head on over to mfpspeedytv to to play and you just might win the stamp set below.




9 comments:

  1. 2 great cards. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, these are wonderfully bright creations! Great job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! check out the glittery corn! Love the patchwork!!! Have a wonderful vacation!!! I hope the cares roll away for just a bit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card to showcase the patch quilt border..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful use of the patchwork!! Love the corn with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam,
    Very pretty cards - your patchwork pieces look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your corn cards, especially the one with the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete