Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Double Twisted Easel Card on MFPTV-TTSTV #44


Our challenge over on MFPspeedytv today is to do a double twisted easel card. Brought to us by Lagene.  I will be honest.....I AM SERIOUSLY SCORE CHALLENGED.  Having said that, I am super happy with how this turned out.  I feel it's a bit elemental but it is a beginning. I used Flap My Wattles and Hey, Cowboy. Red, willow and chocolate papers for this card and only one embellie-a button. Here's the stamp set you can win this week: 

8 comments:

  1. Pam - So very adorable! This is one of my fav sets - it always makes people smile when they get their cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Takes me back to my childhood on the farm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wire works well with the chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used these chickens and wire on your card!!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, is that cute and nicely put together!! That shade of red and yellow look very nice together. You did a nice job with something that doesn't look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam I love your card!! This hen and rooster are one of my favorite sets and you did them proud!! Funny we both used the little dotted strip, great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, I love the chickens and the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great inspiration...the chickens look great on yellow cardstock...

    ReplyDelete