Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

DRS Designs Challenge 66-Bows

I made this card for DRS Designs Thursday blog challenge 66.....bows. I LOVE bows and I love this turquoise ribbon. I have a second cousin that will get this card. She is expecting. I used the For Your Shower greeting and the umbrella. I stamped it in black and used only orange, tempting turquoise and pink to color it in. I made some paper buttons with an embosslit and added some white embroidery thread to them. A bit of an edge punch for my banner and finished it off with a triple embroidery bow and a satin bow.

Pam

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet!!! My DD was just looking over my shoulder and she said, "ooooh I like this one!!" Love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete