Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

MFP's a HC Blog Hop Day 3-Honor & Glory


April Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured April 16
Columns & Topiaries

Featured April 17
Be a Showoff
 
Featured April 18

Honor & Glory
I had fun making the two cards with this stamp set.  I love to use designer papers and have continued that theme for my hop cards this week. I hope you enjoy them....and hop on over to Pat's blog next!

Featured April 19

Birds & Trees

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on April 20,2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday April 19,2013.



 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Zoo Friends"

 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"You May Bow"
                                                         


 

24 comments:

  1. You used my FAVORITE paper stack for your first card! Love the ribbons on the side of your image!!!! Great card! That sentiment is so fun with the dragon! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fun cards, Pam. I like the way you used the ribbon on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The castle and dragon are darling. Love the colors and the ribbon treatment on card 1. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards turned out so nice...that little dragon is so cute.
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Pretty. Love the ribbon on the first one. And to make a present with the last one is perfect idea. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that first card. Cute ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are darling!!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam, what did I tell you last night...? I told you these were going to be great cards. You did a fantastic job with this set. I especially love the castle card. I love the little ribbon tabs and the dp that you used with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ribbon technique you used on both your cards. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cards Pam! Your ribbon treatments are really cool today too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! I really like the color combo on the first card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are both fun cards. I really like the paper you used behind the castle to set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those cards Pam, really like the dps you combined with castle :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. first word that came to mind when I saw your castel card was pretty....not a word you would think of with a castle. like your cards.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are really great, I love the red and brown one and how you used your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pam,
    I really like both of your cards. The first red/brown card is so pretty - and your ribbon/lace treatment looks awesome. Your second card is bright, happy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pam--I'm loving the card in pink (my favorite color)!!! Both cards are wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like your first card! The background paper that you chose is great, it sets off the castle perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such great patterned paper. It goes so well with the theme.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love both of these cards but I think the castle one is my favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete