Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, April 5, 2013

TTSTV 43 Anything Goes...The "wet" look


As I start to do my write up and look at my finish product, I see I have some shadows, but at least I was able to photograph the wet look!
Our TTSTV challenge over on MFPspeedytv this week is "anything goes". I chose to do something I often do, use one coat of UTEE on my image to get a wet or rainy look. I used MFP's a HC Glad, Glads for this challenge.  I colored in the gladiolas with blushing bride and chose the Lost and Found dp from My Mind's Eye.  Some ribbon, a brad and a bit of distressed burlap ink sponged on after the Utee was heat set.
Here are the deets in a nutshell with photos!
First, stamp and color your image as you desire...or paint or whatever you choose!
Put versa mark on image...I usually put the paper image side down on the versa mark pad and put UTEE on top of it.
Heat set your image and with only one coat, here it is.  I chose to add some burlap ink with a sponge to areas that didn't have the UTEE
                                      

Finish your card!




Thanks so much for looking!  Here is the set you can win this week! 
 Come on over to mfpspeedytv to play!

Pam

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Thanks for reminding me about UTEE. I love the shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty card!!! I love the shine also...

    ReplyDelete