Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

TTSTV Challenge 45-Z fold card

Today, Katie brought us the Z fold card over on mfpspeedytv TTSTV challenge 45! Phew, that was a lot to say. I will continue to say this, I am not a fan of fancy folds because no matter how hard I try, I seem to never score or fold quite right! Having said that, I am super happy with how this turned out and will definitely make more...thanks to Katie!
I chose Welcome Poppies and the sentiment is from Rain Clouds....both sets can be found on marksfinestpapers.com. Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the dp but I had fun creating with it! I used a pale pink marker and high lighted with poppy parade and white gel pen. Some embroidery thread and a couple buttons.
Take care,
Pam

3 comments:

  1. Pam,
    Your card is so pretty! I really liked this fold and will be using it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job shading your poppies to look like the poppies on the paper.

    ReplyDelete