Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

TTSTV Challenge 46-Autumn with Vellum Leaves


Our challenge today involves leaf punches....I only have the little one. So I punched 5 and then stamped the beautiful maple leaf from the Autumn Glory stamp set in Staz-on ink. I put chalks all over all of the leaves and then glued them on the the dp from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found. The sentiment is from the new mini You May Bow. I added some chalks to the perimeter of the dp as well. Three buttons threaded with yellow embroidery thread.
Head on over to mfpspeedytv to play along and have a chance to win some lovely stamps!
Here is the stamp set you can win this week!

Pam


8 comments:

  1. your card is perfect, all the fall colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUtiful care Pam!! Love the stamped leaves with the little vellums! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaves look great. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! I had the same idea to use that stamp, since I don't have leaf dies or punches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful leaves with the chalks!!! You use so many different mediums. It's always great to see what you'll come up with next. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous leaves Pam!! Great job with the chalks. You use so many different mediums; it's always interesting to see what you'll come up with next. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty leaves and a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete