Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

DRS Designs Challenge 71-Paper punches


The challenge over at DRS Designs Blog today is to use paper punches. For this creation I used a large circle punch to showcase my fussy cut the large strawberries and both the circle and the strawberries are popped up. The Wild thing greeting was stamped in black and punched out with the word window punch and the edge of the red layer with the polka dot bg stamp was punched with the spiral notebook punch. I thought the polka dots stamped on red resembled the strawberries. The two berries and the flowers were water colored with pearlescent paints and then a dab of pale yellow liquid pearls added to the center.  Some twine and lace and I'm good to go!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment