Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, May 13, 2013

MFP's a HC May Blog hop day 1- Marsh Birds


May Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured May 14th
Marsh Birds
Happy Tuesday!  I hope this day finds you ready for a fun hop! My card today uses the Echo Park dp This and That. I paper pieced the birds body. Hazel nut tan used for the base. 

Featured May 15th
In Tents
 
Featured May 16th

Space Fun
 
Featured May 17th

Now Showing

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on May 18,2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday May 17,2013.



 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Marsh Silhouettes"


 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is



"Lilly of the Valley"
                                                      



 

30 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the paper piecing and the sentiment is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card with the paper pieced birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color birds in the swamp with cattails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card made me smile - must be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your paper piecing, Pam...pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you paper-pieced the birds' bodies in similar dotted DP as the background. Nice color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute with the paper piecing and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, the colors really pop. I like how you paper pieced your bird.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the paper pieced birds!!! Very pretty color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. paper piecing works wonderfully with the marsh bird.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable Pam! I love the paper piecing, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love these bird images. The paper piecing is really nifty. Nice job!! TFS!
    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job-the paper piecing is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pam, I love how you used the polka dots. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea on the paper piecing and love the polka dots too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the color combo that you used to make your card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Pam--I love those paper pieced birds!!!! They are too cool! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pam,
    Very pretty card and I love, love the polka dotted piecing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the color scheme you used on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the fun tropical colors in your card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really love the colors you chose. That coral with green is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow this is so lovely and I like the paper piecing you used. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  23. Paper pieced birds, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the pink and green coloring you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your pretty paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Paper piecing is something I haven`t done in a while, this is really pretty! Maybe I`ll have to sit down and play at this, lol.

    ReplyDelete