Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MFP's a HC May Blog Hop Day 3 - Space Fun


May Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured May 14th
Marsh Birds

Featured May 15th
In Tents
 
Featured May 16th

Space Fun
 
Featured May 17th

Now Showing

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on May 18,2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday May 17, 2013.

I made this card for the sketch challenge over on SCS.  This sentiment CRACKS me up...I am feeling this way!

I thought this card will certainly cheer somebody up:)




 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Marsh Silhouettes"


 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Lilly of the Valley"
                                                      



 

25 comments:

  1. Love your "Space between the ears" card as I think it resembles my brain right now-lol! Love the bright alien card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Pam! Your background paper you created is "outta this world"....and the second is too. Awesome "space" cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun space themed cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, Pam. I really like how you stamped your background paper on the first one. On the second one, I like how you used the bright colors. Great job with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you made the background for your first card -- and that DP on the second one is very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! I love the bright fun colors on your last card. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background you made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what different looks you created. Love the dp on your second card. What I really like on your first card is the distressed look of the direct ink to paper. It looks fantastic. I am going to have to copy you when I use this set next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun cards. Lovely use of the stamps on your background and nice "zingy" paper on the second if you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific cards! Love how you made your own bg on the first one! Great job using the sketch!!! Sadly, I am feeling the same way today as your sentiment!!! Maybe I need a nap! :) Love the colors on your second card! Two great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam,
    Such adorable cards. I really like the BG on your first card - turned out wonderful. Your second card is darling as well and the DP is colorful and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two very different cards but i like them both. TFS!

    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards Pam!!! I especially like the first one! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great looking cards...
    I can see you put a great deal of work on them

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pam, these are adorable samples! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your two cards are just darling!!! So much detail on both. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great examples! Love the first one's sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great colors on both cards! I loved the red and blue on the first and the bright colors on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  19. both cards are absolutely out of this world good!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards. I really love the colour combo in the first and the way you have stamped up your own background paper - its fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ha ha! Fun sentiment and adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both of these are great but I love that chevron paper on the second one. Really fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards and like the laying on your 1st card.

    ReplyDelete