Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

MFP's a HC May Blog Hop day 4-Now Showing


May Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured May 14th
Marsh Birds

Featured May 15th
In Tents
 
Featured May 16th

Space Fun
 
Featured May 17th

Now Showing

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on May 18,2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday May 17,2013.

My first and third card were made in honor of TTSTV's challenge 39 which is to make a paper frame. I wasn't too excited about this at first as I am fold and scoring challenged. With that said, I think I am changing my mind as I LOVE how these turned out. Head on over to mfpspeedytv to play.  So fun.
Pam



 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Marsh Silhouettes"


 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Lilly of the Valley"
                                                      



 

22 comments:

  1. Great cards-loving the popcorn bag stamp and the film strip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the framed cards. I'm going to make one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those framed cards and you did great scoring and folding them. The middle card is really cute, too, I like the colors and the dp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lots of fun creations and like each embellishments. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards - haven't done that fold in ages - thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your folded frame cards turned out wonderful. keep up the good work.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your folded frame cards are great. Love this stamp set especially the filmstrip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards and I like your folded frames.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards!! Im with you I was a little leary about trying the frame but it was fun. Both your frame card turned out really pretty, the poppies and dotted dp are extra pretty:) The film strip card is quite cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you enjoyed making the folded frames. I have to admit that I love fun folds and like how you spotlighted the popcorn and the poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam, you did a fabulous job showcasing this month's sets. You inspired my with your projects. I really love the card you made today with the overlapping film stamp. So creative!!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pam,
    Wonderful cards, Pam, all! And, the folded frames look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the reminder about this folded frame idea. Your cards are great

    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your first two cards are making me hungry!!! You did a great job with your paper folding on the first and third!!!! Love the colors of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun cards with an adorable set. Love the filmstrip and popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Poppy card. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Three lovely cards Pam!!! Glad you liked the tutorial...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards Pam!!! I especially like the wedding card. I love those poppies! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. You did a wonderful job with the stamping and coloring

    ReplyDelete
  20. fantastic cards! I especially love the poppie card!

    ReplyDelete