Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Trees Please over at DRS Designs Blog-Thursday Challenge 72


I had been out of town and getting back to normalcy is always hectic! The Thursday challenge with DRS Designs is all about trees, please! I also did this for the mix-ability challenge over on SCS which was to paint, use markers and then outline your image somehow. This didn't quite turned out as I'd planned but I like it...I painted the blue on card stock and let dry and then stamped the trees. I colored the trees in with acrylic paints and distressed stickles on the trunk.  I added little dots around the image. Also randomly put white blobs/dots of acrylic paint with dauber. Head on over to DRS Designs blog to play.

Pam

1 comment:

  1. I own this embossing folder and like what you did with it. I left ALL my Christmas images in FL and will have to rely on creativity and embossing folders. I like what you did with this! TFS!

    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete