Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, May 31, 2013

TTSTV Challenge 51-Floating spinner card

I missed the boat on this tutorial for TTSTV and did it wrong as I didn't look at the tutorial! I have been out of town on work/vacation. It does spin and kind of float. I was supposed to use string. Oops. Pat brought us the tutorial and I will be making an attempt at the correct way to do a floating spinner card later today!  For this particular creation I used pennies to get my birdie to float across the page. I used the Birds and Trees stamp set for this creation. 
Here is the stamp set you can win by playing along. Come on over to mfpspeedytv and join in the tutorial time challenge fun!
Pam

4 comments:

  1. I almost did the same thing :) Your card is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, there are so many variations of "spinners"! Can't wait to see your next "string spinner card".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam I love your card, the dotted dp, colors and the sweet floating birds are beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete