Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

TTSTV Challenge-Spirelli Accents


Good day out there in blog land!  Today our tutorial over on mfpspeedytv is brought to us by the very talented Lagene Sands....spirelli accents. I had a really fun time with this. I love to use different threads on my creations so this was NOT a stretch for me. I chose our new mini set to use for the butterfly and the Ivy set on the scalloped oval. Stamped in black and used pearlescent watercolors on the butterfly as well as the ivy. Some dp, lots of bling and of course, the fabulous twine spirelli accents. Head on over to mfpspeedytv to play.

Here is the stamp set you'll be eligible to win by playing along.

3 comments:

  1. Love your version of FLIGHT of The BUTTERFLY Spirelli Style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card and your Spirelli is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete