Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Challenge 56 at Mfpspeedytv Tutorial time-Peek a boo card



Happy Friday! I trust that everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend!  Our tutorial was brought to us this week by Dani. I like the end result!  At times I am a bit challenged following directions! Once I figured it out, it was all good. Head on over to mfpspeedytv, click on challenges and choose Tutorial time to play. Below is the stamp set you can win by playing along.  Hope to see you there!

Pam

Supplies: Cracked Hello and Dino News stamp sets, 1 1/4" circle punch, ribbon, Ink; black, kiwi kiss and crumb cake.


5 comments:

  1. love your card...how did you get the 'hole' in the middle of the card? I will say this was a bit of a challenge for me...but way fun...great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam Fab job on the peekaboo, I have to admit it was a challenge for me at first too LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute with the dinos. Davi actually wrote the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!!! The stamp set is perfect for it!!!

    ReplyDelete