Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

MFP's a HC Christmas in July Blog hop...day 1 Wine tote

Welcome to Day 1 of our Christmas in July Blog Hop!

Monday July 29, 2013

HO,HO, HO!! WELCOME TO MARKíS FINEST PAPERS, a Heinrich Coís CHRISTMAS IN JULY BLOG HOP!  DURING THIS FUN CHRISTMAS HOP, MANY OF THE CHRISTMAS SETS IN MARKíS FINEST PAPERS, a Heinrich Co.ís ON-LINE SHOP WILL BE FEATURED BY MFPíS VARIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS.  WE HOPE YOU CAN FOLLOW ALONG WITH US ON THE HOP  - AND MAYBE GET A JUMP START ON SOME OF THOSE CHRISTMAS CARDS AND PROJECTS!

Today is my anniversary!  25 years!  I think we will uncork this bottle later when we go to dinner!
Boy, this is a simple, elegant way to dress up a bottle wine to be gifted! I used Poinsettia blooms to carry the theme of the dp over.  I punched a large gift tag, stamped in black, applied my ruby red, pink, choco chip, summer sun and old olive with blender pens and then sponged a bit of chocolate chip on. Some seam binding around band and then I heated the bow a bit. For the handle, I used two strips of dp (so it is stronger) and put the handle on with brads.
Have fun on the hop!

Pam







Today's special blog hop creations we have created is a Wine Tote
You can find a tutorial for this creation here






Hop with us for a chance to win this fabulous stamp set
 THE WINNER CHOSEN AT THE END OF THE HOP WILL BE RECEIVING THIS AWESOME CHRISTMAS/WINTER STAMP SET!!


 

Thanks for Joining us today, be sure to stop back by tomorrow for Day 2 of our Christmas in

16 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Very pretty tote!!
    Angela
    chewiescrappin@hotmail.com
    angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 25th Anniversary Pam. I think this bag is perfect to help you all celebrate. I love that you tied the theme in. Beautiful wine bag.

    TFS An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary - we clocked up 34 years yesterday! Very nice bag - poinsettias look lovely on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should have set Happy Silver! I hope you have a very special day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant. I like how you have matched the stamped images and patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love how the tag so closely resembles the DP on your tote! That's hard to do. Great tote!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful wine tote. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the poinsettias on your wine tote! Congrats on your anniversary :)
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wine tote! Perfect for a gift.
    ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary - I hope you have a wonderful evening. Your wine tote is so very pretty and elegant, Pam. I hope you uncork and enjoy that bottle of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam--first off--happy 25th!!!! What a milestone! Secondly, this is an adorable wine tote! Great job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy the wine :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is very lovely.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your wine tote is adorable - love how you used the tag! Thanks for the blog hop and the inspiration. I must go check out the tutorial.

    KT Fit Kitty
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Indeed a nice way to dress up a wine bottle gift.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete