Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Unity Color Challenge


My cards were made for the August color challenge over on the Unity blog here. These colors just sing to me....LOVE THEM. I would love to be in that photo....I can smell the wonderful Autumn scents, can't you?  I really, really wanted to stamp some fall leaves, but these are the only leaves I own from Unity in this Itty Bitty...so I went with it. I did the magical masking tape technique to put my colors on the glossy paper. The dp is some I got from Unity...a steal of a deal.  I will also upload this on the Unity Show & Tell on FB here. I added some fun button, embroidery thread and some ribbon to finish if off. I want to make some more cards (actually I have one partially done..another magical masking tape) with these gorgeous colors!.....edit...finished second card, too!


Pam




1 comment:


  1. This is one gorgeous card. I love doing the magic masking technique and the look it gives. These colors are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete