Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, August 12, 2013

MFP's a HC August Blog Hop Day 1-Pocket Watches


Aug. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured Aug 13th
Pocket Watches

Featured Aug 14th
Joyous Season
 
Featured Aug 15th 
Country Charm
 
Featured Aug 16th

Wealthy Fish

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on Aug 17, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Aug 16, 2013.
My first card above, I made for the WT challenge on SCS this week and I also used our mini set, Take Time.  Using a bg stamp or creating your own bg. I think this set is fabulous for masculine cards (which I always have a hard time doing). My card below, I used mushroom colored acrylic paint (also used the new mini set). Have fun on the hop!

This is our extra set for the month. I made a TLC442 challenge card over on SCS...external frame and an internal sentiment. I kept it simple to be able to frame it with ease!
Pam






 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Lucky You"


 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Take Time Mini"
                                                      






26 comments:

  1. three wonderful cards!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely cards - particularly like what you have done with the watch images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used the die cuts and hardware on your first two cards. Very pretty!
    I especially love your dragon card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you incorporated the hardware on your cards. Great guy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards!!!So very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. I really like the mushroom colored acrylic paint you used. I agree that masculine cards are hard to make and you have excelled with these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the metal embellishments.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three very lovely and creative cards!!! Great idea's and good job...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful cards. I really like the metal additions to the watch ones.
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have already told you what I think about the fabulous card you made last week. I love your new card even more. I was drawn to the hinges and hardware and absolutely love the acrylic paint distress on your focal pocket watch. VERY ARTSY!!! I hope you are having a wonderful blessed day. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam- these are awesome! You did such a wonderful job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cards. I especially like the ones with the clocks. This gives me so many ideas to use.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam,
    Wow, awesome cards and the hardware is so very cool - perfect masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cards, Pam. I love the brads and the hinges. The colors on the last card are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the "weathered look on the watch face , the cards are beautiful.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Pam--what GREAT cards!!! Love them all, especially the first one! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards. I like the vintage look of the watch cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are cute! I love how you incorporated actual hardware onto your card to represent the hands of the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This pocket watch set is awesome! Makes vintage easy and classy! TFS!

    Come and see what I've done!
    Life is Good with kren @
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These cards are so great, and I always love the colours you pair together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am really liking the look of all the "time" cards - yours are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am in love with this set.... Love the inspiration you have shared with your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow - I love all three cards! This is a nice stamp set - and your colour choices are great.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute cards; thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete