Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MFP's a HC August Blog Hop Day 2-Joyous Season


Aug. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured Aug 13th
Pocket Watches

Featured Aug 14th
Joyous Season
 
Featured Aug 15th 
Country Charm
 
Featured Aug 16th

Wealthy Fish

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on Aug 17, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Aug 16, 2013.
For my card above, I did some fussy cutting of some of dp to cut out the poinsettia and the tan base is the opposite side of the dp. I stamped the scene in chocoate chip and colored in with crumb cake, real red, gumball green and sponged in the marina mist. Some velvet ribbon and a button to finish it off. My card below was done by painting some green acrylic paint onto the stamp and randomly stamping around the card. I used some red gems and stamped the sentiment on a separate piece and popped it up.
Have fun on the hop and head over to Pat's blog next.
Pam






 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Lucky You"


 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Take Time Mini"
                                                      






25 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! Such a cute, sweet image, and wow! Love those colors, just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards - like how the green acrylic paint worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love the way you have taken the poinsettia outside of the frame and the beautiful fir bough technique is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! This new set is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam--both of these cards are wonderful!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Pam. I love the poinsettias on your first one and your second one is pure creativity. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two amazing and different cards! I love them both. I really love how the acrylic paint looks on the pine branches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards!!!Love them both!Love the poinsettias!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The poinsettia on your first card gives a nice pop of color. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 great cards. Your pine sprigs turned out really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. two charming cards. I like the look of the acrylic paint on the pine branch card.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These sure put you in the Holiday spirit! Great cards, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so pretty - wish my screen would really show the colors -

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work Pam! I especially love the pine branches and what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two very pretty cards, Pam! I love your second card with the pine branches - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty cards. I love the pine branches with the red bling.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like the greenery with the pops of red for berries.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good job Lovely cards........Lis

    ReplyDelete

  19. great cards, I especially loved the evergreen boughs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This set is a must have for me... LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love both cards but the stamping with paint is a great idea, and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both cards are beautiful but I love the fawn! Nice job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute cards; love the CAS 2nd card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete