Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

MFP's a HC August Blog Hop Day 3-Country Charm


Aug. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured Aug 13th
Pocket Watches

Featured Aug 14th
Joyous Season
 
Featured Aug 15th 
Country Charm
 
Featured Aug 16th

Wealthy Fish

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on Aug 17, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Aug 16, 2013.
For my Country Charm card today, I used the cool tutorial from Pat Garvin from last Friday's TTSTV 61-Block it Out. I LOVE this technique. Check it out here. I popped the middle rooster and the cow's head up.
Pam




 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Lucky You"


 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Take Time Mini"
                                                      






26 comments:

  1. A very cute barnyard scene. I love the red checked ribbon, nothing says country better than checks. I really like that block technique, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Wonderful design and colouring technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute Pam!!! Love the chickens down the side of the card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job with the Block It Out technique. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I haven't tried this block it out technique but it is on my to do list. lol!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, I am glad that I finally got to see this card. You told me how you were doing it with this technique, but seeing it is so much better. This is probably my favorite card with this set. I just love it!!! That gingham ribbon is so cute with it. I am going to have to have a go at this technique now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love the chickens on the side and fun red rectangle behind the cow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bright red is perfect for your creation!! This is so festive looking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How CUTE is this??? I LOVE it!!! Popping the cow and chickens head up is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card and great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like the faux stitching/inking around the cow. Like the red gingham bow.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  12. All sort of techniques going on here good job.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is great! Great idea to use the Block Out technique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card!Super Cute!!!Love your chicks!!!Great coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pam,
    How adorable and your red framing sets off the sweet cow. Your bow and tag are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty and I love the little red gingham bow! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job. That block out technique really makes things pop.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your country card is so cute!! I love the roosters off to the side. The gingham ribbon is perfect for this. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cow card is adorable! I really like this new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute card; thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are both great cards... I am loving this set!

    ReplyDelete