Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, August 12, 2013

MFP's a HC extra set for August-Lucky You

I made this card for the TLC442 over on SCS today...external frame and an internal sentiment. I kept it simple as I am on a mad creative bash!  I leave in the morning to take my daughter back to school. We have an 8 hour drive, sleep, move her in and drive back as we leave for Ohio on Friday for a wedding. SO bussssssy!  I used pearlescent watercolors, a bit of liquid pearls, a circle and a scallop circle punch for my frame!

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Pam, This is so pretty! Nice job adding the coins down the side and I love the scallop window in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesoem! Love that you accented that stone that the dragon carries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited! Love Love Love Blog hops and these stamps are awesome!

    ReplyDelete