Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

MFP's a HC TTSTV challenge 61-Block it Off

Our challenge today is brought to us by Pat Garvin....block it off. I've never done this before and I absolutely love it!  Thanks for this fabulous and quick technique, Pat!  I used MFP's a HC Bring on the Sun. Black, early espresso, summer sun, gumball green and peach parfait for ink. Papers used: baby blue, early espresso, parchment, summer sun.  I laid the early espresso pad lightly around the edge of the image and then sponged a bit of soft sky around the edges. Head on over to mfpspeedytv to play and you just might win the stamp set below! 


Pam

5 comments:

  1. Perfect image for this challenge...Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I really like what you did with the cream colored paper you've stamped on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really pretty Pam!! I like the color combination you used. It looks awesome how you used the ink pad to make marks on your cream colored paper. Nicely done!! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pam! I love the sunflower and that pretty background paper, really makes the blocked part pop with the sunflower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Pam, I love your stamp & paper combo!

    ReplyDelete