Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Speedy TV Tutorial Time #63 Stained glass on vellum


My card today was done using the cool technique stained glass on vellum and it was brought to us by Ginny!  Super cool!  I stamped my hibiscus in versamark on vellum and embossed in black. I used some fun dp I had laying around and added a bit of pink passion to the dp and some directly on the vellum to brighten things up...love this and will definitely do again! I used MFP's a HC stamp set Hum Along.

Pam

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Your papers you chose are great and the embossing is perfect. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors Good job on the stained glass..............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the BG paper you chose to use behind the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out great. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed your stained glass last week Pam, It is really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! I love doing this, easy and you can use up your DP!!! Yours is a beautiful example!!

    ReplyDelete