Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, September 6, 2013

MFP Speedy TV TTSTV-65 Altered Clipboard

 I had a lot of fun with our tutorial time challenge this week. I got to beautify an old clipboard!  I started by choosing a dp and then chose scraps from it. I painted a layer of mod podge on and started laying my scraps down. Once that layer dried, I used the soon to be released set, Nature's Brushstrokes to stamp in early espresso and then added some liquid pearls. Lastly, I applied one more layer of mod podge and after that dried, I sanded the corners to smooth out the paper edges. Now I can call it a day!
I think I will keep this with my gardening supplies. 

Head on over to MFPspeedyTV and play




Pam

3 comments: