Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, September 9, 2013

MFP's Sept. Blog Hop day 1_Koi Fish


Sept. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured Sept 10
Koi Fish

Featured Sept 11
Primitive Farm
 
Featured Sept 12 
What a Scream
 
Featured Sept 13

Tailgate Party

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on Sept. 14, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Sept. 13, 2013.




 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Holiday Tag"


 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Nature's Brushstrokes"
                                                      


This scene was stamped in watercolor paper and an aqua painter and reinkers were used to paint it. I used one layer of UTEE as I love the wet look.

I am behind in my crafting. I had so much fun getting inky and sticky fingers! I stamped in stazon on water color paper and used water color crayons to paint the image. Added some glitter to the center of the flower and then I did cracked glass on the image panel. On the sentiment, I did 2 layers of UTEE. An MFP stick pin and some beads on the end. Also some ribbon to finish it off. I used BG's Marrakech dp.



19 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are gorgeous! Beautiful colors on both! Fun use of the UTEE on both! I love the wet looks you create! They are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this set -- lots of work. I love the coloring on both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the distressed look of the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that MFP has added this Oriental line of stamps. They are sure to become classics! UTEE! I need to get mine out.

    Thanks for sharing your talents!
    kReN@ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
    Come and follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the end result of each card!!! Beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the end result of each card!!! Beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOwzers Pam. These are gorgeous cards. I love the color in your first card. The UTEE makes it look so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the water look effect & cracked look effect. Very realistic w/ water look.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pam, just wonderful! like both techniques you did with this stamp set.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZERS girl! Both cards are Beautiful, I especially love the cracked glass pond!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards and I love the cracked glass and the emboosing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards. I really like the first card - it's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam,
    Beautiful and elegant cards! I love the effect you obtained using the UTEE - the glistening of the water is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the glitter in the water. Not sure what UTEE is but wow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My goodness your looks wonderful! I love the techniques you used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards. These stamps just beg to be watercoloured. I really love the first with the reinkers and the great wet look.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that 1st card and the way it sparkles. Well it looks to me like it does. I saw your second on the blog and it is a fine card as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are both GORGEOUS! You really rocked this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete