Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

MFP's Sept. Blog Hop day 2-Primitive Farm


Sept. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured Sept 10
Koi Fish

Featured Sept 11
Primitive Farm
 
Featured Sept 12 
What a Scream
 
Featured Sept 13

Tailgate Party

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on Sept. 14, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Sept. 13, 2013.




 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Holiday Tag"


 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Nature's Brushstrokes"
                                                      


My first card I was sneaking this set last week and just having some fun with dp. The card base and the punched gray are the only things NOT dp.


 I feel like I need to give some credit to MariLynn for the kraft paper idea. I LOVE how this turned out. My sister Peggy lives on a big farm and these cards will go to her so that she can do what she wants with them!
Now I am off to finish baking my molasses chews...nice and rainy here in Colorado today.
Have fun on the hop and head to Pat's blog next.



26 comments:

  1. Your cards are darling! I love the use of patterned paper and the coloring on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those stacked cows are so fun!! Love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, love the paper piecing and cow stack. Such a fun stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cards - hope they go to good homes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards. Great use of this fine set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, These are adorable!!!! I love the wood paper on the first and your 3 ribbons on the second is a great embellishment! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam, These are adorable!!!! I love the wood paper on the first and your 3 ribbons on the second is a great embellishment! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two wonderful cards, Pam. I particularly liked the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cards, I love how you put the farm animals on the designer paper on the first one and the kraft paper with the cows on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are creative and darling done with this set!!! Your cookies sound yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are creative and darling done with this set!!! Your cookies sound yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two well done cards! I'm sure your sister will love them.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I especially love those pastel colors on your first card!! Very nice cards, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool cards! I just love your colorful barn boards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful use of Kraft with the folk art animals.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love all the wonderful ideas in this blog hop. Your farm card is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute cards. Nice paper piecing job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards! Love the stamping on the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pam,
    Two adorable cards - I really liked each layout - but my fav is the first card with all the animals!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both cards are very pretty! I love the way you used the cows in the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That card with the all the cows in a row is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both of your cards are wonderful! I love the primitive look.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely cards! I like the boarder and the lined up cows.

    TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete