Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

MFP's Sept. Blog Hop day 3-What a Scream


Sept. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured Sept 10
Koi Fish

Featured Sept 11
Primitive Farm
 
Featured Sept 12 
What a Scream
 
Featured Sept 13

Tailgate Party

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on Sept. 14, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Sept. 13, 2013.




 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Holiday Tag"


 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Nature's Brushstrokes"
                                                      


My cards for today are similar and I didn't realize it until I posted them. The second card was made for the MIX32 challenge over on SCS last Friday...it was to use a negative. I painted the paper with blue acrylic and then laid a tree stencil onto the paper brayered over it and pulled it up. The tree in my first card is an embossing folder and I colored directly on the folder so that the raised portion of my tree would be concord crush.
I hope you're all enjoying the hop!
Pam





19 comments:

  1. Lovin' the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards. I love the first one with the silver tree and the purple stickles you used. The second one, I love the tree background you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards!!!!! I love the tree in both!!! The mix technique on the second is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards!!!!! I love the tree in both!!! The mix technique on the second is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree and the glittered hair are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glittery hair on Frankie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun and creative cards done with this set!!! Love the tree and the added glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fun and creative cards done with this set!!! Love the tree and the added glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two well done cards! enjoy them both.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really loving the cards made with this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam, Your Halloween cards are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute cards - really nice work with the set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam,
    Two very cute and fun cards -- I love Frankie's sparkly hair and the BG on your second card is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the glitter on the monster's head.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool spooky cards! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great! Love the trees and Frankie's sparkling hair!

    ReplyDelete