Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

MFP's Sept. Blog Hop day 4-Tailgate Party


Sept. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured Sept 10
Koi Fish

Featured Sept 11
Primitive Farm
 
Featured Sept 12 
What a Scream
 
Featured Sept 13

Tailgate Party

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on Sept. 14, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Sept. 13, 2013.




 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Holiday Tag"


 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Nature's Brushstrokes"
                                                      



MariLynn and I decided as one of our projects for this hop, we'd make something to dress up some soup. I would like my daughter to start cooking...I think this will be a great crockpot meal for the Broncos game this Sunday, don't you think???? I embossed the football with a Sizzix embossing folder. The back is decorated with the banners as well.
I hope you've all enjoyed the hop!

Pam



16 comments:

  1. Fun. I hope you have left instructions of exactly what to do with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun challenge you have going with Marilynn! a big bowl of soup sounds good a cool fall day.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, and I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute!!! Love this idea and those cute pom poms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute!!! Love this idea and those cute pom poms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Who can resist that crafty packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute packet you have made. I like how you added the Beans sentiment and the embossing of the football. With the weather cooling off soon, this packet will make a fine meal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The crockpot gift is a touchdown!! I use to be a football fan but nowadays the players are only in it for the money. Not a Dallas Cowboy fan. I do watch an occasional game. Especially like the Super Bowl. I do like the Texas Rangers baseball team. Heard on tv news about the flooding in Aurora/Boulder area. Enjoyed several visits to Denver & Aurora/Boulder areas.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! I like the embossing on the football.

    ReplyDelete
  10. First, super cute soup bag! What a fun challenge between friends and we get the benefit of seeing what you both created!!! :) Cute banner and yup, I love the football!!! :) You must tell me what spices are going in that soup. I have bought mixed beans for soup before and although I love bean soup I can never make a mixed bag of beans like this taste good!!! What's your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  11. First, super cute soup bag! What a fun challenge between friends and we get the benefit of seeing what you both created!!! :) Cute banner and yup, I love the football!!! :) You must tell me what spices are going in that soup. I have bought mixed beans for soup before and although I love bean soup I can never make a mixed bag of beans like this taste good!!! What's your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute topper. I really love the sentiment used.

    TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super cute idea. This is a scream.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute idea. My daughter needs to cook more to.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow Pam--your cards rock! Love all of the for all 4 days of the hop! I especially like how you did your primitive farm cards! Too cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete