Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, September 9, 2013

SCS TLC446 & Mojo Monday Sketch 310


I had so much fun with the TLC on SCS today. We were to use real leaves. I grabbed 3 different ones from my yard and an autumn spectrum pad and got some inky fingers. After trimming it to fit the mojo monday sketch, the biggest leaf is the most visible. I also stamped the big leaf onto my orange panel. I see I didn't get the details on the brad. Bummer. I may have to photograph it again! You can see the TLC here and the mojo monday challenge here. I used my giant spool of burlap underneath the orange panel. The sentiment is from Unity's Art & Possibility (love this set).

Have a great day!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Love all the texture and colour in your card - very nice

    ReplyDelete