Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

TTSTV 66-dimensional shoe and some more creations!

My first creation was made for tutorial time's challenge this week. A dimensional shoe. I love how it came out. You can check it out here.

This card was made getting inspiration from the Get Inspired Column which can be found here on MFPspeedytv...also, made for the IC406 on SCS which was Williams Sonoma today.


Lastly, I created some tags for my Christmas presents this year using the extra set now available at MFP's....Holiday Tags.

4 comments:

  1. Great projects! I love your shoe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of fun!!! I am so glad that I came to your blog today. The shoe is really neat - I love the papers you used and of course the yummy burlap. I like the flower you used as a focal piece. Nicely done girlfriend!! The quilt is awesome too!! I have always had a soft spot for them in my heart. Once again, I like the papers that you've used. And lastly, but not lastly - I LOVE those tags!!! Adorable!! They look wonderful with the gingham ribbon and set out on the burlap. It almost makes me ready for Christmas. (shh - don't tell.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bunch of fun!!! I am so glad that I came to your blog today. The shoe is really neat - I love the papers you used and of course the yummy burlap. I like the flower you used as a focal piece. Nicely done girlfriend!! The quilt is awesome too!! I have always had a soft spot for them in my heart. Once again, I like the papers that you've used. And lastly, but not lastly - I LOVE those tags!!! Adorable!! They look wonderful with the gingham ribbon and set out on the burlap. It almost makes me ready for Christmas. (shh - don't tell.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pretty shoe, making these could become quite addictive! Really, lovely! Your quilt card is stunning! Really beautiful! Your tags are adorable! My you have been busy and having lots of fun! TFS!

    ReplyDelete