Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Just Us Girls #211, Diane's free digi

My gf MariLynn turned me onto the Jugs challenge and to Diane Noble's beautiful free divi!  Thanks, Diane. I had so much fun creating this. I scrapped some super thick lace that I attempted painting with watered down acrylic paint in mushroom. I ended up using a doily and stickler...among other things!  Thanks for the fun challenge.
I used MFP's set Glad Glads to create this card which is 6x6

Pam

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the colours and love that pleated ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls. Hope you will come back and play again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ribbon and the doily are a great accent on this beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for our Color Challenge over at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love your use of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation! Love how you embellished this with the doily and the beautiful pleated ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete