Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, October 7, 2013

MFP a HC October Blog Hop Day 1- I am Thankful


Oct. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured Oct 8
I Am Thankful

I did this for last Friday's mixability challenge on SCS...to do whatever we wanted. I swiped my spectrum pad over white CS and then whitewashed a thin layer of white acrylic paint, let that dry and swiped some more of the spectrum pad over top. Also done for the Free for all which was texture.
For this creation, I used some old SU! dp, stamped my scarecrow on white and paper pieced his hat, pants, arms and hands.



Featured Oct 9
Pandas
 
Featured Oct 10 
Huge Blooms
 
Featured Oct 11

Fall Apples

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on Oct. 12, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Oct. 11, 2013.





 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

Works of Art

I made this yesterday for TLC450-make your own stencil and CAS241, to honor Emily.


 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is:

Wise Men
                                                      






31 comments:

  1. Awesome cards. The second one is my fav, I like how you used the burlap with the cute scarecrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what wonderful cards.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so beautiful as are the stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all three of your cards. The first two are great with the texture pieces. I love cards that make you want to reach out and touch them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card
    Thank for showing them
    Very pretty stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of different textures on the first one!!! LOVE it!!!! All three cards are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards!!! Love the texture on the fall cards! I played the mix challenge too but I used the BLOOMS set so I have a few more days to wait before posting! :) Love your Works of Art card too!!! They are all three gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty cards! Love the use of the burlap!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun cards- loving the Fall colors and I am seeing Burlap everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam,
    Your I Am Thankful cards are beautiful - love the layouts! And, your Works of Art card is lovely and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the use of the burlap on the fall card , the other is very serene ........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards! i absolutely love the first mixed media card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam, what great examples using this set. I love how you used the burlap behind the scarecrow. It is a perfect fit. The paper pieced hat and clothes for him are awesome. I am going to have to remember that! I hope you have a wonderful blessed day today my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the texture the burlap adds.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cards on show today. Like the texture with your scarecrow

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards! I really like the addition of the burlap behind the stamped image.
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards, Pam. I like the use of burlap on your scarecrow card. i'm definitely going to have to invest in some. It gives such nice texture.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pam--your cards are fantastic! I especially like the little scarecrow! The burlap is a wonderful autumnal accent also! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards! Love how you did the background on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute and colorful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute cards; I like the fibers you used on them.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are lovely fall cards! I so admire that you have tried the mixability challenge. I'm too much of a chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful job. Love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow so pretty Love all of the textures

    ReplyDelete
  25. the two cards with images from I am Thankful are fantastic....I like all the details with the textures. works of art card is beautiful.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pam I love the water color look of the first card. And the last one is so cute. I love how the brach and flowers meet. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute cards; like the last one best. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful! i love the background paper in the Turkey card!

    ReplyDelete