Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MFP's 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop-Day 1-Journal


Here is my submission for this fun blog hop.  I used a composition notebook, added my designer paper, cut to mostly fit and then sanded the edges. Added some liquid pearls for the berries and the sentiment was done in gold embossing powder. I used an old die cut tree....I have NO idea where it came from and used a bit of always artichoke and some clear ep to brighten it up. I haven't decided if I will keep this or give to my friend.

Have fun,

And head on over to the other DT's blogs
Make sure to check out MFP's blog
Pam


3 comments:

  1. Beautifully covered journal; the tree found a good "home!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous journal! I love the holly and berries down the side and the die cut tree! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,
    Beautiful and elegant - it would make a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete