Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

TTSTV 72 on MFP speedy tv-Stamping with fruit

Okay, so my first card I LOVE...though it took some tries using my apple slice.  I was so excited over it, I forgot to emboss anything over top of it. If I had to do over again, I probably would use the group of lemons in this set embossed in silver. My second card was my first attempt with the apple slice. Obviously, I had too much ink on the apple...Though I love the end result.

Pam


4 comments:

  1. This is very interesting Lovely....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the first one too. Love that background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I really love the green apple BG! Fun technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wohoo two fab cards! I love the green apple print with the lemon really outstanding! The second embossed on is a gorgeous fall card !

    ReplyDelete