Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

MFP's November Blog Hop Day 3 ~Out on the Town



Nov. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured Nov. 12
Tigers

Featured Nov. 13
Duck Hunting

 Featured Nov. 14 
Out on the Town
I had bigger plans for these uptown gals but my home life took precedence today. Every time I sat to craft, I was interrupted AND my post is going up late. I apologize. I stamped, colored and fussy cut these uptown girls. I used my quilled flowers for a bouquet. I have a gf that this set reminds me of and we have been trying to get together for a night on the town. However, we don't usually dress like this!
Have fun on the hop today!
Featured Nov. 15

Chill in the Air

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on Nov. 16, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Nov. 15, 2013.








 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

Calendar







 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is:

Mini New Year
                                                 



24 comments:

  1. This is stunning! It's gorgeous! I love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully coordinated and great paper with them - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the pink and purple ladies and the background paper really enhances them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This creation is fit for a fashion runway. Wonderful coloring.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam--I love how you used all three of these lovely ladies on your card! The BG paper is perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam, your card is just lovely!

    kReN@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
    Come and follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are ready for a night out on the town! good job/art!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, I love the colors and how you cut the gals out and staged them on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the purple and magenta fashions on your glamour girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam,. with a plumbing emergency that you could create at all is amazing. I think you deserve that night out on the town!! Love how your quilled roses look. That background is colorful, but doesn't detract from these lovely ladies. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pam, glad you got time to create your card with all that is going on. You did a beautiful job on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam - your card is lovely - you did a beautiful job - love that quilling - I am just learning - enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to see what you can do when you aren't interrupted. This is a rhapsody in mauve and gray. Beautiful! Carole

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow that background is very beautiful
    And a very pretty cards these ladies are all beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so gorgeous! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card. like how you used all three ladies on one card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card-that background is so cool! I like all three of the ladies on the card also!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Uptown girls - Billy Joel's song is running through my mind! Pam, your card is so very pretty - and I love the colors of all the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love what you did with the ladies. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. These lovely ladies look marvelous. I really like that you fussy cut them and placed them in a colorful background.

    ReplyDelete