Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

MFP Nov. Blog Hop day 4 & TTSTV 75 Altered Notebook



Nov. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured Nov. 12
Tigers

Featured Nov. 13
Duck Hunting

 Featured Nov. 14 
Out on the Town

Featured Nov. 15

Chill in the Air
Sneaking in my altered notebook for TTSTV over on Speedtv. I haven't ever altered a regular spiral notebook, but I am happy I did. I love the way this turned out and I gave it to my daughter Bailey.


Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on Nov. 16, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Nov. 15, 2013.








 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

Calendar







 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is:

Mini New Year
                                                 



28 comments:

  1. Very unusual card - love the look you have achieved though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. The lace is a nice touch and that image is fab.

    kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com
    Come and follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a really beautifully. The green gave me a hope of spring knowing full well the branches will be covered with snow. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. The shimmer and the embossing is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your two cards are very pretty
    Thank for showing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eloquent note book I think I would keep love notes here.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam your card is great and your notebook is fabulous! I love the colors and the way you scattered the blossoms all over, really really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, I like how you stamped the limb multiple times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pam, your card is super elegant. I love how the background looks behind your branches. Your notebook looks great. Especially the "sentiment". :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful projects today Pam! I love your notebook...

    ReplyDelete
  11. your card in green is very striking and your altered notebook is well done.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful altered creation w/ an art look to it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely - I did my first altered notebook this year - I like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pam,
    Your card is so very pretty! And, your notebook is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your notebook is absolutely beautiful. Love the flower centers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your beautiful blossoming notebook! Great card also!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The frost on the branches , very effective....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card and I like your notebook too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards; love the details. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous! I love the way you embossed the tree stamp and the pretty lace! Your altered notebook is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Pam! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I'm sorry for starting the hop so late, but I have looked at all your projects. You've done an awesome job! Your tiger looks very menacing! Both of your duck cards are super cool! I never would have thought of the way you made the second card with the buttons and string but it works perfectly!!
    Your out on the town girls card was super cute and the colors worked perfectly with the background! And I LOVE the Chill in the Air card...the branches look awesome that way!

    Amy E.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Pam! That emboss resist looks amazing with those branches!

    ReplyDelete