Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

MFP's Tutorial Time 73 ~ Two Toned Resist

Our tutorial this week is just wonderful and this is definitely something I will do again and again. Some mixed media going on here!  I used Cracked Hello and Dogwood Blossoms to make this creation. I stamped the cracked bg in black and sponged on ballet blue, daffodil delight and cameo coral. In versa mark I stamped my dogwood blossoms and embossed in clear. Next, I sponged not quite navy over entire paper and wiped off excess with a tissue to make the blossoms stand out. I did the cracked bg again for the butterfly and embossed in clear but didn't like it so I did it again in black and embossed entire butterfly. The bottom layer was done without the resist part. This was so fun. Head on over to MFPspeedytv and to check it out!  You could win the stamp set pictured below.



Pam

3 comments:

  1. I am loving this background
    Great job.............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete