Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

MFPSpeedy TV TTSTV challenge 74-paper towel sculpting

Our tutorial today is brought to us by the talented Lagene Sands.  I had never heard of this.  I used 8 single ply tissues with my mixture of glue and water over my tree from the stamp set Chill in the Air….this set will be released on Monday. I found this technique very cool but I have a hard time waiting for things to dry!  This is an overnighter!!!
You can check the challenge out here.
Here is the set you can win for playing along:

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you got that colored Excellent....................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great TP sculpted tree! I love your golden leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete