Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, November 22, 2013

MIX 43 on SCS Feathers...

Our challenge for the mix-ability on SCS was to use feathers and some other mediums…I stamped this awesome image from my KOTM from Unity-Strength and Dignity. I stamped it twice more and fussy cut out.  OH, also used hologram highlights embossing powder. Distressed and stamped the image for the bg too. The main image was colored with pearlescent watercolors in brown and dabbed off.
Have a lovely weekend!
Pam


16 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. The feathers look like a maple leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Pam...gorgeous and loving the feathers!!
    Big hugs
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty. those watercolors are lovely!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, this is a Beautiful card!! I love the image - Stunning job!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! What a great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is an awesome image and what you did with it is brilliant........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW... This is gorgeous. I like everything about it. Beautiful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome. I love what you did with the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and wonderful sentiment!!! I love that you added book paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZERS Pam! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with everyone else....GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete