Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV Challenge 77-masking tape


I had fun making this for our tutorial time challenge over on mfpspeedytv….Lis brought us this fun technique-masking tape. Head on over here and try it out. I randomly covered my paper with different sizes of masking tape. I had difficulty getting it to stick good so after I inked it up with distressed blue jeans, I covered with a layer of mod podge. I had a couple of cups left from the CC on SCS so I went ahead and used those. I am going to need a lot of coffee!!!
Pam


Here is the stamp set you could win by playing along!





3 comments:

  1. Loving the blue Great job...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The blue is so pretty, My masking tape was hard to get color to stick to, it seemed to "resist".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the blue!!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete